Maritime Photo Contest
|WINNER of the 2019 Photo Contest
Full Moon Over Green Island
Blue Hill Sunset
Photography Contest Guidelines
This photography contest is open to all local students grades 9th to 12th. Entries will be showcased at the Blue Hill Historical Society’s Carriage House and online on our website BHMHF.org. Awards will be given to the top 3 entries and the top entries will have large prints made of their work. ntry Forms are posted here.
● Photos should relate to the Blue Hill Peninsula’s Maritime Heritage in some way, reflecting one’s sense of place and community, even in contemporary times. This includes seascapes, working waterfront, fishing, sea life, seaside fun, boatyards, etc. Anything that uses the water and its industries to invoke a sense of maritime heritage.
● Limit one submission per person
● Photos can be in color or in black and white.
● Photos should be submitted digitally as a JPF, PDF or TIFF attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
● No enhanced filters or use of Photoshop
● Entries must be original and taken by you free of copyright restrictions
● You give permission for the Blue Hill Maritime Heritage Festival to publish and digitally display your photographs.
● Fill out and submit the Photography Contest Registration form along with Photo entry, copies are available by clicking here.
● Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges
● Winners will be announced during the Blue Hill Maritime Heritage Festival
If you, your business or organization, would like to help and be a part of this festival please contact us at Info@BHMHF.org.
For Sponsorship Opportunities click here
The Blue Hill Maritime Heritage Festival is an official partner of Blue Hill Community Development. Donations are tax deductible to the extent allowable. Checks should be made to BHCD
specifying BHMHF and mailed to: Blue Hill Community Development
PO Box 438
Blue Hill, ME 04614
Or use PayPal by clicking on the button below:
|© Blue Hill Maritime Heritage Festival
Site designed and managed by